You Ask

You ask me why she sits in the corner,
head bowed
and crying alone.
It's cause she feels she has no friends
and no love to call her own.
Time goes by and you ask again,
"Why does she sit there crying?"
But this time she has a pen and paper
to put her thoughts in writing.
Now you ask me why she writes,
but I do not understand.
She says it helps her express her feelings,
something she can only do
with a pen in her right hand.
Since then you ask me no more questions.
You learned it's not that necessary for you to.
Why ask me all these questions
when her writing explains it all to you?

 

Copyright ©2008  Gretchen Ann Decker

38 comments (Add your own)

1. DerrickEldes wrote:
http://bestgoodbuy.ru/70.png
ОТЗЫВ о Флуревитах от Натальи Озаренской
целлюлит восстановление профилактика быстро здоровье
Сообщили, что правый глаз у меня"нерабочий": он вообще ничего не видит, полнейшая темнота. Врач даже не предлогал оперировать. А левый глаз - 4 диоптрия.
http://bestgoodbuy.ru/71.png
панкреатит лечение в интернете просто
Капала Виоргоны 1,21, 10, 17 и Виофтаны 1, 2: первые дни глаза начали чесаться и болеть. Минуя неделю "краски стали ярче" - красный - краснее, зеленый - зеленее. Через три недели стала различать образ лица и точки, где глаза у человека. Через месяц стала наблюдать люстру, которая висит на потолке. Рада от результатов безгранично. Вначале очень неуверенно и без доверия капала, а потом... Просто надо капать и капать, успех будет.
http://bestgoodbuy.ru/72.png
простатит лечение в интернете просто быстро
Ваше здоровье и активное долголетия! - www.bestgoodbuy.ru

Sun, February 19, 2017 @ 7:06 PM

2. Jameslaf wrote:
Переплачиваешь за фотографии на фотостоках.
Всего за 30-50 рублей/шт. регистрируйтесь по данной
ссылке и вуаля - shutterstock, istock, Pixabay, 123RF и многие другие фотостоки в одном - http://shopdiz.biz/r/B2KqALmC
http://s014.radikal.ru/i329/1701/3f/bb413a5ff8f8.jpg

Fri, February 24, 2017 @ 8:44 AM

3. HaroldPouct wrote:

Mon, March 20, 2017 @ 9:20 PM

4. wrote:
What's up, I wish for to subscribe for this web site
to take latest updates, thus where can i do it please help.

Mon, May 6, 2019 @ 7:37 AM

5. wrote:
This paragraph is actually a pleasant one it assists new net
people, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

Fri, May 10, 2019 @ 2:06 AM

6. wrote:
Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful
post. Thanks for supplying this information.

Fri, May 10, 2019 @ 6:10 AM

7. wrote:
Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the
blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Tue, May 14, 2019 @ 12:58 AM

8. wrote:
Hey there, You've done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it
and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited
from this website.

Fri, May 31, 2019 @ 7:11 PM

9. wrote:
Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Tue, June 4, 2019 @ 2:28 PM

10. wrote:
This is very attention-grabbing, You are a very professional blogger.

I've joined your feed and sit up for seeking
more of your magnificent post. Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks

Sat, June 8, 2019 @ 2:01 AM

11. wrote:
It's going to be ending of mine day, but before end I am
reading this wonderful piece of writing to increase my know-how.

Tue, June 11, 2019 @ 4:26 PM

12. wrote:
Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd
like to shoot you an email. I've got some recommendations
for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing
it grow over time.

Wed, June 12, 2019 @ 1:13 PM

13. wrote:
Wonderful blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?

I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost
on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like
Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that
I'm completely confused .. Any ideas? Kudos!

Thu, June 13, 2019 @ 3:43 AM

14. wrote:
Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is excellent, let
alone the content!

Fri, June 14, 2019 @ 4:20 AM

15. wrote:
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for quest bars cheap

Fri, June 14, 2019 @ 10:36 AM

16. wrote:
Therefore, people set aside more some time online.

Sun, June 23, 2019 @ 2:32 AM

17. wrote:
Hi I am so thrilled I found your blog page, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Yahoo
for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a tremendous post and a
all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to
read through it all at the moment but I have book-marked
it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read
more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.

Mon, July 1, 2019 @ 10:24 AM

18. wrote:
Therefore, people direct more day time online.

Tue, July 9, 2019 @ 8:55 AM

19. wrote:
Therefore, people set aside more evening online.

Sat, July 20, 2019 @ 8:39 PM

20. wrote:
This site really has all the info I needed concerning this subject
and didn't know who to ask.

Sun, July 21, 2019 @ 5:00 AM

21. wrote:
Wonderful blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?

I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed ..
Any recommendations? Bless you! natalielise pof

Mon, July 22, 2019 @ 12:38 PM

22. wrote:
I wanted to thank you for this wonderful read!! I absolutely enjoyed every
bit of it. I have you book-marked to look at new stuff
you post… plenty of fish natalielise

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 1:21 AM

23. wrote:
Useful info. Fortunate me I discovered your site accidentally, and I am stunned why
this twist of fate didn't came about in advance!
I bookmarked it.

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 7:58 PM

24. wrote:
I have read so many articles about the blogger lovers but this paragraph is actually a fastidious paragraph, keep it up.

Sat, August 24, 2019 @ 10:13 AM

25. wrote:
Great article! We will be linking to this great post on our website.

Keep up the good writing.

Wed, August 28, 2019 @ 7:14 AM

26. wrote:
Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you so much, However I am having difficulties with your RSS.
I don't know the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it.

Is there anybody else having similar RSS issues?
Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly respond?

Thanks!!

Mon, September 16, 2019 @ 6:43 AM

27. wrote:
Therefore, people select more day time online.

Mon, September 23, 2019 @ 8:37 AM

28. wrote:
Therefore, people set aside more day online.

Mon, September 23, 2019 @ 8:04 PM

29. wrote:
Therefore, people need more some time online.

Mon, September 23, 2019 @ 8:39 PM

30. wrote:
Therefore, people ingest more period online.

Wed, September 25, 2019 @ 7:42 AM

31. wrote:
Therefore, people set aside more evening online.

Fri, September 27, 2019 @ 4:31 AM

32. wrote:
Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just too wonderful.
I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're
saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care
for to keep it smart. I can't wait to read much more from you.
This is actually a tremendous web site.

Sat, October 12, 2019 @ 9:31 AM

33. wrote:
Hi there, this weekend is nice in support of me, since this moment i am
reading this great informative post here at my home.

Tue, October 22, 2019 @ 5:46 AM

34. wrote:
Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!

Very useful information specially the last part :) I care for such
info a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a long time.
Thank you and best of luck.

Mon, November 4, 2019 @ 4:19 AM

35. wrote:
Wow, incredible weblog structure! How lengthy have you
ever been blogging for? you make running a blog glance easy.
The full glance of your web site is fantastic,
as neatly as the content material!

Tue, November 19, 2019 @ 4:17 AM

36. wrote:
Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is magnificent, let
alone the content!

Thu, November 21, 2019 @ 2:49 AM

37. wrote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on quest bars cheap. Regards

Sun, December 1, 2019 @ 8:35 PM

38. wrote:
Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as
long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog?

My website is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors
would genuinely benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this alright with you.
Regards!

Mon, December 2, 2019 @ 10:09 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.